This page describes the way in which the personal data of users consulting this site are processed.
The information notice is guided by Recommendation 2/2001 adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Working Party set up pursuant to art. 29 of European Directive 95/46/EC to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data on-line, and in particular the methods, the timing and the types of information which data processors must provide users when they access web pages, irrespective of the purpose of the connection.
Pursuant to Art.13 and in consideration of art. 23 and 24 of Italian Data Protection Act no. 196 of 30 June 2003, you are hereby informed that:
Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- Data source: your personal data, or the data relating to your company or organization, were provided by you when requesting information by filling in the form on the website.
- Purpose of processing: the data are collected, recorded, re-ordered, stored and used in order to respond to customer requests and in order to forward commercial proposals to customers who wish to receive them.
- Method of processing: the data may be processed in both paper format and using automatic processing tools and means located at the Data Controller's premises in Via Roma, 20 - 12080 Briaglia (CN).
- Exclusion of sensitive data: none of your data in our possession can be defined as "sensitive" or "legal" under art. 4 d) and e) of the above Data Protection Act. Should any data of said nature come into our possession without your explicit consent in writing, they will be deleted immediately.
- Optional nature of data transmission: the providing of data is optional; a refusal to provide data will result in the impossibility to follow up on your request.
- Communication and dissemination of data: the personal data entered in the form will not be disseminated or disclosed to unspecified parties in any form whatsoever, including their being made available for consultation. They may be communicated to parties with a legitimate right to access them by virtue of legal provisions, regulations, community rules, and – insofar as is strictly necessary – parties who, for purposes relating to the performance of contractual arrangements with you or for the establishment of new contractual relations, must supply goods and/or perform services commissioned by us.
- The full list of the categories of parties to whom the data may be transmitted is available from the Data Controller.
- Data processors: the data may be handled by those assigned within TRATTORIA MARSUPINO with the processing of the company data, as well as by the proprietors
- Storage of data: your data will be kept and processed for the length of time necessary for fulfilling the purposes as indicated. Subsequently they will be stored only for the length of time laid down by the provisions in force in relation to civil and tax matters.
- Rights of interested parties: at any time, you, or your company or organization, may exercise your rights under art. 7 of Data Protection Act no. 196 of 30 June 2003, i.e. access your personal data to know how they are used, have them deleted, corrected, modified, updated or integrated, and oppose their processing by writing to: TRATTORIA MARSUPINO - Via Roma, 20 - 12080 Briaglia (CN). Requests may also be forwarded to the Data Controller and/or TRATTORIA MARSUPINO’s Electronic Data Processing Manager by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties have the right to wholly or partially reject:
- Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of any personal data relating to them, even though the data may not yet have been recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- Interested parties are entitled to be informed of:
• the origin of the personal data;
• the purposes for which and methods by which the data are processed;
• the criteria applied in the event of data processing carried out by electronic means;
• the ID of the data controller and data processors nominated in conformity with article 5, sub 2;
• the people or groups of people to whom the personal data can be disclosed or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as nominated representatives within the country.
- Interested parties have the right to obtain:
• the updating, correction and – if interested – addition of data;
• the deletion, transformation into anonymous data or blocking of any data handled in infringement of the law, including data which need not be stored for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
• a declaration that those to whom the data have been supplied or disclosed have been informed of the operations under a) and b) and the contents of said paragraphs, unless this proves to be impossible or entails the use of means which are clearly disproportionate in relation to the right which is protected.
• the processing of personal data relating to them on legitimate grounds, even if they are relevant to the purpose of their collection;
• the processing of personal data relating to them for the purposes of the sending of publicity material or direct sales, or for market research or commercial communications.